Claire on the Air!!
“Dialed In” with Claire B Lang and her other broadcasts air on SiriusXM NASCAR Radio weekly at these times
- Wednesdays – “Dialed In” (7-10 p.m. EST from her studio in Charlotte.
- Thursdays– “Dialed In” 7-10 p.m. EST (from that week’s Sprint Cup Series Race Track)
- Fridays – “Dialed In” 7-1o p.m. EST (from that week’s Sprint Cup Series Race Track) – If there is a Nationwide or Camping World Truck Series race “Dialed In” will be on before and after the race – and the race will be in between. If no race Friday night then “Dialed In” runs the entire 7-10 p.m. EST.
- Saturdays – Claire is on with a headset providing in-garage reports for “Press Pass” Saturday mornings and the time of her show “Dialed In” depends on if there is an accompanying race and the time of the race. If there is she is on before and after the race with “Dialed In” Check listings for show times. Post Race reports include the race winner and drivers immediately after getting out of their cars/trucks.
- Sundays – Claire Co-Hosts the SiriusXM NASCAR Radio Pre Race and Post Race show as she reports LIVE from the garage on site – and “Dialed In” is most often two hours after the race is over immediately following the Post Race Show. The post-post race “Dialed In” includes drivers comments in the media center and on the grid and garage.
Thanks for listening to “Dialed In” and for following along on Claire’s live broadcasts from the garage and Victory Lane.